Poetry Prompt 1 - Mindmeld Haiku


Lady_Hetusa

A merger so dear
makes my soul expand
You step into me

WolfieJimi

Haiku 1:

Unexpected, I
Find myself lost. You were not
Anticipated.

Things which must remain
Unspoken, hushed, denied and
Undeniable

Find twisted solace
Within thoughts, silent, secret,
In my mind. In yours.

And so we do not
Speak aloud, nor in whispers,
Indelible words:

My thoughts to your thoughts.
Joined. Together, and as one.
My mind to your mind.

Haiku 2:

sunlight pours over all
I can see where he belongs
to me this is home

{Sunlight pours over all. 
I can see where he belongs. 
To me, this is home.}

{Sunlight pours over all 
I can see. Where he belongs 
to me: this is home.}

Jenivix

Haiku 1:

You know me deeply
Feel the measure of my soul
Displaced but present

Logic aside here
His faith alone ministers
Rewarding belief

Haiku 2:

She was present there
Tempest, a roiling sea, grief
The absent child too

Unsolicited
A touch to erase knowledge
A - my jealous touch

Unremembered now
Both erased - unmourned by him
Mine(,) alone, he walks


Comments